- 8:00 a.m. Holy Eucharist, Rite I
- Traditional service without the choir
- 9:15 a.m. Christian Education
- 10:30 a.m. Holy Eucharist, Rite II
- Choral Eucharist with the Parish Choir
- 5:00 p.m. Holy Eucharist
- A contemplative service with Taize music
- Mondays through Fridays
- 8:30 a.m. Daily Morning Prayer in the Chapel
- 5:30 pm Holy Eucharist in the Chapel with Healing (Unction)
News & Announcements
The Episcopal Church Women will hold their annual Fall Gathering on Nov. 17–18, at Camp Mitchell. The Rev. Patricia Matthews will be the guest speaker and will look at “Embracing the Strength of Each Stage of Life.” There will also… Continue Reading »
Saint Mark’s and the Pulaski County Health Department will provide free flu shots to everyone over the age of 6 months on Sunday, November 19, 9 – 12:30, in the Parish Hall. Insurance cards welcomed but not necessary.
Each year Saint Mark’s children and youth adopt families from St. Francis House for Thanksgiving. On Sunday afternoon, November 19, parents and children gather in the Youth Hall at 4:00 to assemble baskets with items they have collected. Parents and… Continue Reading »
In observance of Thanksgiving, all Wednesday evening programming for 11/22, will be suspended for that night (including the 5:30 Holy Eucharist). Additionally, the parish offices will be closed Thanksgiving day and the following day.
St. Mark’s Food Pantry, which normally serves clients on Thursday mornings from 9:15 to 10:45,WILL NOT be open Thanksgiving Day, November 23. The Pantry will open as usual, the following Thursday, November 30.